Please contact your relevant state branch for a copy of the membership application form.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunity to attend training & education seminars
- Website access to website services including –
Spare parts group (email service)
Face book page
- Includes subscription to “The Watchmaker” journal – published bi-monthly.
- Parts Group and Technical Hotline (email service)
- Customer referrals
- Promotional materials (apparel & service documents)
- Regular general meetings provide the opportunity for discussion and fellowship
- Member Certificate enhances professional status.
- Associate Membership – for those working in the industry supporting the watch clock repair trade or repairers working outside Australia seeking affiliation.
- Apprentice / Trainee Membership – for students enrolled in TAFE training programs in Australia.
Trade Qualified Membership is available for:
- Watchmakers – Trade qualified watch makers who have completed an apprenticeship / traineeship and/or an approved training program. (Work experience in Australia necessary)
- Clockmakers – Trade qualified clock makers who have completed an apprenticeship / traineeship and/or approved training program. (Work experience in Australia necessary)
The WCA reserves the right to request evidence of / or examine trade skills.