Benefits of Membership
- The opportunity to attend training & education seminars
- Access to WCA chat group (email service) for technical support & other Social Media Platforms
- Subscription to “The Watchmaker” journal – published bi-monthly
- Customer referrals via WCA website
- Promotional materials (apparel & service documents)
- Regular general meetings provide opportunities for discussion and fellowship
- Member certificate enhances professional status
- NEW – Members Benefit Program – Featuring Exclusive Discounts and specials for WCA Members from participating Trade suppliers
Trade Qualified membership is available for:
- Watchmakers – Trade qualified watchmakers who have completed an apprenticeship / traineeship and/or an approved training program.
- Clockmakers – Trade qualified clockmakers who have completed an apprenticeship / traineeship and/or approved training program.
Other membership levels available:
- Associate – for those working in the industry supporting the watch / clock repair trade or repairers working outside Australia seeking affiliation.
- Apprentice / Trainee – for students enrolled in TAFE training programs in Australia.
Membership fees will vary, depending on the category of membership you qualify for & will be provided upon your application.
If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, please click on the link below to download the application form & submit it via the details on the form.
The WCA reserves the right to request evidence of / or examine trade skills.